As we seek to spiritually form our children (pre-K-5), our youth (grades 6-12), and their families, the Minister of Family Life will facilitate activities and events, equip volunteers for these ministry age groups, and resource families for faith formation outside the church walls.
• Empower and equip lay leaders and servant volunteers to carry out ministry for children, youth, and families;
• Create and implement a process to identify, recruit, and equip potential leaders and servants for each ministry area;
• Foster relationships and mentorship with children, youth, and their families;
• Develop and engage volunteer teams for children, youth, and families, to implement activities and events (e.g., weekly youth gatherings, missional outreach, lock-ins, retreats, family game nights, summer events, family holiday events, speakers, workshops);
• Lead congregation-wide initiatives to partner with local schools through Congregations for Children (C4C)