Working with the Children’s Weekday Ministries Board and design teams, the Interim Director will implement and administer the Children’s Weekday Ministries of St. James United Methodist Church.
IF INTERESTED: respond with resume with subject INTERIM DIRECTOR
• Experience working with children in an educational environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Computer literate to include Microsoft Suite, Internet, and social media skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently and manage responsibilities without supervision.
• Administrative experience with skills in budget preparation a plus.
• Ability to keep and respect confidentiality of church business.
• Be the keeper of the vision of Children’s Weekday Ministries.
• Provide oversight of all Children’s Weekday Ministries program Design Teams to ensure that design of program components conforms to plans for overall comprehensive program.
• Be accountable to the Children’s Weekday Ministries Board and engage the Board in the decision-making process.
• Oversee design/implementation of marketing plan, communication plan, and comprehensive web site for program.
• Oversee “Grand Opening” for initial components.
It is envisioned that the duties and work hours will increase as the programs are implemented and that the Interim Director will suggest appropriate additional duties and hours required as demands increase. When all programs are implemented, it is anticipated that a full time Director will be required. The anticipated Job Description for the full time position is available upon request.