The General Commission on United Methodist Men is seeking a qualified individual to serve as its General Secretary. This person will serve as the Chief Executive Officer of the Commission on United Methodist Men, exercising general administrative oversight over the activities and policies of the Commission. This person is accountable to the Commission for the planning, coordination, interpretation and implementation of goals and objectives to support the mission of the General Commission on United Methodist Men and the directives of General Conference.
The duties and responsibilities include:
1. Chief Executive Officer of the General Commission on United Methodist Men
2. Support the general meetings and the committee functions of the Commission
3. Serve as a spokesperson of the General Commission on United Methodist Men in general church meetings as well as interagency, interdenominational and ecumenical bodies
4. Design and implement a comprehensive plan and program to raise resources required to support the work of the Commission
5. Oversee financial stability of General Commission on United Methodist Men
Qualifications and other information is located at the job link provided.
Applications accepted until July 1, 2021.