First United Methodist Church of Mount Olive, N.C
Primary Responsibilities: The Financial Secretary is responsible for facilitating the financial administration of the church by maintaining accurate financial records, ensuring proper accounting & control of funds, providing timely reports and performing administrative services as directed.
Knowledge and Skills: The person in this position must exhibit courtesy, cooperation & confidentiality in all dealings with members of the congregation, staff and the general public.
This person must be able to:
• Achieve a proficiency in financial & word processing programs including QuickBooks, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook and ACS.
• Exhibit effective oral & written communications skills
• Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively with others
• Respond to requests & responsibilities in a timely fashion
• Complete work with a high level of accuracy and efficiency
Hours & Schedule: This position is approved for an average of twenty (20) hours per week. The general hours of work are from 9:00 am until 1:00pm Monday through Friday of each week.