The Office Assistant will support office staff with church office responsibilities. This includes daily office operations, preparation of written & graphical publications, paper & electronic communications, data collection & reporting, and website maintenance. The office assistant will provide vacation coverage for the Office Administrator.
The position is approximately 32 hours per week, Mon.-Thurs. and reports to the Senior Pastor.
• Primary receptionist in front office
• Answer phone, direct calls and respond to voicemail
• Retrieve, sort and distribute mail/packages
• Prepare large outgoing mailings
• Administrative office tasks, photocopy, file and label etc.
• Update/maintain communication boards
• Maintain office supplies and office equipment
• Assist others in using office equipment
• Maintain multiple calendars and list management
• Create/edit documents
• Communicate with congregants and church guests
• Database management and reporting
• Assist with website, kiosk and calendar updates