Long’s Chapel UMC at the East Gate of Lake Junaluska, NC, seeks a Director of LCKids’ Ministries.
Director of LCKids’ Ministries Job Description Summary
The Director of LCKids’ Ministries oversees and advocates for the vision of the ministry and the needs of children and their families from birth through 56rs.
The Director of LCKids’ Ministries is responsible to the Associate Pastor for the following:
1. Providing relational ministry and congregational care to children, families, and volunteers.
2. Overseeing all aspects of LCKids’ programming and events.
3. Developing and managing volunteers.
4. Equipping parents to be co-laborers in ministry.
5. Managing routine administrative and operational tasks to help the ministry succeed.
For more information about the job description and how to apply, visit longschapel.com.