Be part of Making God’s Love Real in the lives of children and families from babies – Grade 5 in Tampa and beyond.
Hyde Park United Methodist is a church that seeks a way in the center as a witness to God’s inclusive love for all people.
Are you a strategic and visionary leader that can cultivate relationships with diverse groups of people? Then you could be the next person to join our team and help children know and experience the love of God made real in Jesus.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: overseeing curriculum, weekly programs, annual and periodic events, inviting and equipping volunteers.
We are looking for someone to:
Equip, lead and spiritually support staff and lay persons to use their gifts in ministry with children and families in the life of this church.
– Leadership: Support, mentor and coach the Children’s Ministries Leadership Team made up of staff and volunteers. Supervise part-time staff.
– Strategic: Continuously identify new ways to be effective in all areas of ministry in person and online, plan strategically for the future of these ministries through various phases, and implement new strategies as needed.
– Visionary: Communicate a clear vision, goals and benchmarks to staff, lay volunteers and parents, and evaluate progress toward those goals.
– Relational: Create a positive environment for staff, volunteers and families – one of teamwork and cooperation
Candidates must be growing in their own faith journey, warm-hearted, open-minded, organized, fun persons who are committed to mainline Christian faith in the Methodist tradition.
Why work at Hyde Park?
– Hyde Park is a church where all people are truly welcome, loved and invi