Director of Chaplaincy/Croasdaile Village Retirement Community.
The Chaplaincy Director is responsible for the planning, coordination, and implementation of the policies and procedures, activities, and services offered within the Department. The Director will be the liason with the local clergy; will coordinate Village activities for clergy and churches and function as a consultant to them. In addition the Director will have an indirect rsponsibilty for the supervision of the Director of Life Enrichment. The Director will be the liason to the Religious Life Committee of the Resident Council of Croasdaile Village.
1. BA or equivalent from an accredited institution.
2. Master of Divinity from a recognized seminary
3. Ordination in a recognized faith community
4. Endorsed or willing to begin the process of endorsement by one’s faith community.
5. Certified or eliglble for certification and willing to start the process for certification by the Association of Professional Chaplains
6. Able to work with people in the aging process
7. Able and willing to work as a member of an multidisciplinary team