Circles Chatham, an Evergreen UMC, Chapel Hill, Chatham County program, is searching for a qualified person to serve in the position of Director.
Circles Chatham is a county-wide grassroots anti-poverty organization that works to alleviate poverty through education and relationships at both the individual and community levels. Circles holds regular community meetings which include training, special programming, small group discussions, a meal, and children’s programming to provide support for families working themselves to self-sufficiency.
Visit our website for more information: www.circleschatham.org
Circles Chatham Director Job Summary:
Part time: 20 hours per week.
– Coordinate Circles programming.
– Oversee recruitment and selection of participants and volunteers.
– Manage participant data collection.
– Conduct training.
– Serve as the face of Circles in the community, maintaining and developing contacts with relevant social service and not-for-profit agencies and educational, government, workplace, financial, and faith communities.
– Oversee and coordinate staff and volunteer efforts.
– Oversee and coordinate fundraising projects and grant applications.
– Oversee and coordinate appropriate internal and external communications concerning Circles’ operations and programs.
If you’re interested, please submit your resume to John Moore, Chair Circles Chatham, at firstname.lastname@example.org