The Communications and Operations Coordinator for The Peak Church serves as the primary point of contact for many of the administrative functions of the church . This position is part time and exempt.
The Communications and Operations Coordinator for The Peak Church will report to The Peak Campus Pastor and will be responsible for the following:
• Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks for The Peak including: responding to incoming phone calls; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential.
Event Space Rental:
• Coordinate and manage all stages of campus event rentals for The Peak Church.
• Ensure policies established for the use of The Peak Church are followed.
Facilities and Information Technology:
• Manage Peak Facilities Team that is responsible for tasks including the maintenance and upkeep of all buildings and grounds such as minor electrical and plumbing repairs, HVAC services, building security, fire alarm systems and kitchen equipment.
• Troubleshoot IT issues and coordinate ongoing service/upgrades with the Executive Administrator
• Manage campus communications for The Peak Church including:
o Ensure website is current and functionally relevant for The Peak Church. Design elements to be user friendly and capture the vision of The Peak Church.
o Publish content for weekly electronic newsletters, weekly bulletins, and social media.
o Advise congregants on the best way to communicate internally.
• Attend a weekly Apex UMC Family Communications Mtg