Job Opportunity Available
Church Treasurer ( part-time )
Holly Springs United Methodist Church is looking to hire a parttime
Church Treasurer which requires about 5-8 hours/week.
Knowledge of QuickBooks and Accounting practices is a must.
• Disburse all money contributed to the local church budget,
keeping accurate records of how money is spent.
• Manage disbursement of funds according to guidelines
established by the committee on finance for total fiduciary
responsibility. This includes maintaining compliance with all
disciplinary requirements and applicable governmental tax
• Work with the Church Administrator and the chair Finance
Committee to make regular financial reports to the committee
on finance, church council, Committee Chairs, and the
• Approve check requests and produce checks. Work with staff
and volunteers to support the mission and ministries of
• Attend Church Council, Committee on Finance and Charge
Conference meetings. Complete an Annual Audit.
The person must pass a background check in accordance with
the church safe sanctuary policy. Meetings may occur on
weekends or weekday evenings.
To apply and for more information regarding pay rate and other
questions, please contact SPPRC Chairman John Stallings jqstallings67@gmail