Holly Springs United Methodist Church is seeking a Choir Director for the 11 am Traditional Worship Service. Primary duties include directing the Chancel Choir, researching and recommending music, leading rehearsal, teaching choral techniques, coordinating with the Accompanist and Pastor, and nurturing the spiritual growth of choir members. This is an hourly position working between 6 and 8 hours a week. The Choir Director is under the supervision of the Senior Pastor.
• Experience in conducting choral music.
• Training in vocal performance.
• Ability to coordinate with and motivate the accompanist and volunteer members of the choir.
• Familiarity with Methodist worship format preferred.
• Strong organization and planning skills required.
For a full job description, or to apply for the position, email our SPPRC Chair at email@example.com.