Open Table UMC is a new church located just north of downtown Raleigh. Our dream is to be a diverse, mission focused church that engages the community in creative ways, seeks to live out God’s justice and mercy, and bridges the divides of race, economics, age and sexuality.
The director will be responsible for leading the children’s ministry for ages K3 to 5th grade. This is an incredible opportunity for a leader who loves kids and wants to see children develop into life-long disciples that participate in the life of the church.
Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
• Developing the children’s ministry plan & strategy
• Recruiting, developing, and training a children’s ministry volunteer team
• Manage curriculum
• Classroom teaching
• Building relationships with families to help support discipleship in the home
• Schedule volunteers
• Oversee check-in and safe sanctuary policies
This is a 10-hour per/week position that would break down to approximately:
• 5 hours on Sundays (on-site at church)
• 5 hours ministry management/administration (from home/mobile office)
Previous children’s ministry experience and/or theological education are preferred but not required
To apply for this position, send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
For More Information: