The Connectional Table (CT) is presently seeking candidates for the position of Chief Connectional Ministries Officer. The Chief Connectional Ministries Officer is responsible for leading and supporting the work of the Connectional Table of The United Methodist Church in collaboration with the Connectional Table Chair. This role leads all administrative aspects of the Connectional Table, including finance, accounting, human resources, communication and general office.
- Facilitates communication and collaboration through meetings and conversations with leaders in the denomination around the vision, mission and resources of the global church.
- Oversees administrative areas of the office of the Connectional Table, ensuring compliance with the Book of Discipline, Connectional Table policies, applicable laws, regulations and industry standards.
- Maintains good stewardship resources of resources, which includes safeguarding assets, monitoring performance against annual and quadrennial budgets, developing and implementing internal controls and allocating resources as appropriate.
- Facilitates, supports and enhances the work of Connectional Table to collaborate, evaluate and review the missional effectiveness of general agencies and other connectional structures.
- Build bridges by forging and strengthening strategic relationships with the Council of Bishops, General Council on Finance and Administration, Commission on General Conference and United Methodist Communications for collaboration on holistic messaging and communication throughout the church.
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing history and statistical and research data, as well