Sunrise UMC – Holly Springs, NC
The Audio/Video Technician operates the Sound and Video Systems for Sunrise UMC Worship Services. They must work with the musicians on stage, the worship leader, the Director of Music, and Pastor to create a clean mix and a clearly understandable audio experience for those in attendance or worshiping online. They will also work with the band to set and strike on-stage equipment, as well as with volunteers assisting in running the audio/video equipment to ensure the technology for the worship services is working accordingly.
• Set and strike stage equipment, including instruments, microphones, and monitors for Sunday morning worship services and, if available, midweek evening practices.
• Perform a sound check and mix the sound according to the standards set by the Worship Leader.
• Execute audio and video aspects of two Sunday morning worship services.
• Answer any questions A/V volunteers have about worship technology in the absence of the Director of Music.
• A belief in Christian values.
• A servant’s heart and a passion to support the worship ministry of Sunrise UMC.
• Skilled with analog and digital audio boards in a production environment.
• Knowledge of audio/visual equipment, including monitors, loudspeakers, various microphones and instruments.
• Understand the signal pathway for all inputs and the controls to manipulate the sound.
• See full job description for more information