Website Asbury Hills Camp & Retreat Center
Food Service Director
SC Camps & Retreat Ministries
South Carolina United Methodist Camps & Retreat Ministries and Asbury Hills Camp & Retreat Center in Cleveland, SC, is accepting resumes for the position of Director of Food Service.
Responsibilities include initiating, implementing, and overseeing food planning and preparation for campers, staff, and guests. Supervise and hire all kitchen staff, manage scheduling and serve as the main point of contact of the kitchen for all staff. Oversee the inventory and ordering of food, equipment, and supplies. Provide excellent Christian hospitality by maintaining a clean, safe, and welcoming dining hall environment. Maintain standards with the ACA and State Health Department. The ideal candidate will have a growing Christian faith consistent with the United Methodist Church, welcoming demeanor, excellent leadership and administrative abilities, ability to lead a team and communicate throughout the ministry, vision and passion for outdoor ministry, and creative food service skills for all ages. Benefits include salary, health insurance, and pension.
– Supervisory experience in food service operation
– Experience in a school or camp environment preferred but not required
– Leadership, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
– Ability to problem solve
– Time management skills
– Food planning and preparation skills
– Knowledge of current health and safety laws and practices
– Experience tracking and managing finances
– Knowledge in commercial kitchen equipment and inventory management
– Dental & health insurance
– Life Insurance
– Paid Time Off
To apply for this job please visit asburyhills.org.