Role & Responsibilities
● Open and close the church office Mondays–Fridays, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
● Greet and direct visitors and volunteers.
● Coordinate with visitor welcome team to enter members into ACS/Realm.
● Oversee supply ordering, filing, and other core administrative systems.
● Provide administrative support to the Lead Pastor and coordinate with ministry leaders for sending announcements through the E-Newsletter and Sunday morning PowerPoint.
● Create and post digital graphics to website and social media as needed.
● Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Conduct
● Previous experiences that are similar to the work requirements listed above.
● Proficient computer skills in desktop publishing (Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.) and Adobe (moderate proficiency and the willingness to grow accepted).
● Communication skills appropriate for work in a church environment, with the Pastor, staff and members, including recognizing the importance of confidentiality.
● Ability to follow directions.
Terms of Employment
1. Able to work a regular, 20 hour week schedule, performing the duties listed above.
2. One week paid vacation and one week unpaid vacation per year. Five unpaid sick days per year.
3. The position is at-will and ongoing employment is subject to determination by the Design Team (the church administrative team), which may include immediate termination due to a finding of misconduct.
4. Position beginning September 9th.
$17,000-$23,000 annually according to experience.