Saint Andrews UMC, Garner NC
The Administrative Assistant of Saint Andrews United Methodist Church provides primary secretarial support to the Pastor, staff, and church community to encompass:
• Supporting the vision of the Pastor and church
• Church Receptionist duties
• Data entry (ACS)
• Handle all mail, external and internal
• Produce newsletters, bulletins and certificates of Baptisms and weddings
• Maintain Church Calendar, logs, keys, and attendance records
• Coordinate dates, times, and room assignments for church activities
• Acknowledge all Memorials and honor gifts weekly
• Provide Pastor with a list of visitors, members, or shut-ins for contact either by phone, email. Or visit
The successful candidate must demonstrate computer and data entry competency in Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel, Chimp Mail, email; show a genuine compassion and concern for all people; communicate confidential information discretely, tactfully, and with integrity; be able to deal with various types of personalities both on the phone, via email, or in person; and perform other duties as assigned by the Pastor.
Hours will be Monday-Friday, 20-30 hours.
Please reply with a cover letter and resume to either:
Nancy Cope, Chair, SPRC
Vann Spivey, Pastor