To complete the Clergy and Ministerial Ethics training you will need to start at the Safe Gatherings website, https://safegatherings.com/.
Click on the green CLERGY ETHICS COURSE button in the upper right-hand side of the Safe Gatherings home page. You will see a yellow box indicating this registration is for the Clergy and Ministerial Ethics course only. On this page you will have fields that need to be completed in order:
- Language Preference: The default is ENGLISH
- Select Denomination: Select METHODIST
- Select the country for your organization: The default is UNITED STATES
- Select the state/province for your organization: Select NORTH CAROLINA
- Type the most UNIQUE part of your organization name, then select: Please type NORTH, then select NORTH CAROLINA CONFERENCE
NOTE-The City in which the organization is located will auto-fill with “Garner”
You will then continue to complete the remaining fields with your information and create your login. The username will autofill with your email address that you provide, or you can create a different username.
When you verify that you are not a robot, you will move to the next screen where you will provide a little more information to create your training account in Safe Gatherings.
After you provide your contact information you will click NEXT.
Then in the next screen, you will be at your Welcome screen where you will see the blue button “Click here for Training Course”. Please click on that button to be taken to the course.
If you need assistance, please contact us at 888-241-8258 from 8am to 5pm CST.
Safe Gatherings Team