St. Luke UMC, 2916 Wicker Street, Sanford, NC 27330, 9am – 3pm
All clergy in local churches and extension ministries are anticipated to be present. Please register your attendance below by August 1, 2016 so that we might plan well for the day, including the noon meal. Lunch will be a simple meal – $5 donation requested or you may also choose to fast through lunch. A room for silent prayer is available.
Thank you for your interest in this event. Registration is closed.
- 9:00am – 9:30am – Check-in, Light Refreshments and Fellowship
- 9:30am – Worship with Communion – Reverend Molly White and Bishop Hope Morgan Ward
- 10:45am – 11:45am – Morning Teaching – Bishop Will Willimon
- 11:45am – 12:30pm – Workshops
- 12:30pm – 1:15pm – Lunch*
- 1:15pm – 2:00pm – Screening of “Not In Our Son’s Name” with discussion
- 2:00pm – 2:30pm – Practical Ways to Respond to Tragedy
- 2:30pm – 3:00pm – Closing Worship – Bishop Hope Morgan Ward
* Simple meal – $5 donation requested. You may also choose to fast through lunch. A room for silent prayer is available.