Annual Conference 2022 will be at the Greenville Convention Center in Greenville, NC, on June 15-18, 2022. The theme for the quadrennium is Grace for the Future. Annual Conference 2022 will focus on Graceful Justice – Rooted in Our Baptism. Bishop Leonard E. Fairley will preside over the conference with the assistance of Conference Secretary, Rev. Dr. Gray Southern, and Conference Lay Leader, John Hall.
Save the Date: AC Briefing Session
Join us live on June 1 at noon for the Annual Conference Briefing Session. Stream and chat in the NC Conference app or watch on the AC 2022 website!
Annual Conference requires many volunteers to be successful. We need your help in filling these positions throughout our time together. We will need:
- Ushers to assist with directions, material distribution, and to assist with seating.
- Offering Stewards to gather offering boxes, stand with them, and return them for processing.
Each group will have a lead person to provide guidance and instructions. Without your assistance and participation, Annual Conference would not be a success.
We are using SignUpGenius to organize volunteers for the roles and the time slots. See the available times.
If you are not familiar with this application, do not feel comfortable using it, or do not have access, you may call Caroline Jackson at 910-890-6687 or email her at email@example.com. She will assist you and assure you are signed up.
You are encouraged to sign up for multiple time slots; there are many opportunities to serve. Thank you in advance for your support.
Important Deadlines & Information
Below, you will find information and deadlines relating to Annual Conference 2022. Please continue to visit the AC 2022 website or download the app for more details.
- AC Kids Registration – Deadline is May 15
- Breakout Sessions
- Conference Journal Orders – Deadline is September 1
- Display Table Requests – Deadline is May 15
- ECU Housing Registration – Deadline is May 13
- Special Meals
- Special Offerings
- Submitting Reports – Deadline is May 9
- Submitting Resolutions – Deadline is May 15