This year, Cokesbury is again bringing a consultative retail experience to Annual Conferences with the Cokesbury Ministry Resource Centers. Features of these Annual Conference stores include:
- A robust selection of books available for on-site purchase featuring bishops’ “picks,” speaker books, official resources, new titles, and bestsellers.
- Displays that highlight new and classic resources will be available for review and ordering.
- Opportunities for church leaders to meet with our trained consultants regarding ministry needs for studies, curriculum, robes, signs, sanctuary furnishings, and much more.
- An ordering kiosk with access to inventory not available in the Ministry Resource Center.
- Free shipping on all orders placed at Annual Conferences on regularly stocked merchandise.
When you shop the Cokesbury Ministry Resource Center during Annual Conference, be sure to use the promo code AC2018 to receive free shipping on your in-stock orders. This promo code will be valid on Cokesbury.com for up to two weeks after Conference ends. You can also find Annual Conference resources at Cokesbury.com/AC2018.
Cokesbury is the retail arm of The United Methodist Publishing House. Established in 1789, it is the oldest and largest general agency of The United Methodist Church. A non-profit, self-sustaining ministry, The United Methodist Publishing House’s mission is to reach more people in more places with quality services and resources that help them come to know and deepen their knowledge of God through Jesus Christ, learn to love God and choose to serve God and neighbor.
Your partners in ministry,
The Cokesbury Team