Staples Advantage for United Methodist Churches
GCFA has recently partnered with Staples to take advantage of negotiated pricing that will be available to all of our churches across the United States. District, Conference, and Jurisdictional offices, as well as, the general agencies will also be able to participate in this program.
Staples is not only a provider of office supplies, but also cleaning supplies and furniture.
The program extends:
- Preferred pricing on an established list of office and cleaning supplies across all UM churches
- Preferred pricing on a custom list of office and cleaning supplies particular to the individual congregation, office, or agency’s needs
- 15% discount on all other catalog items
- Online ordering with next day delivery
- 1-3% annual rebate to the individual church, office, or agency volume-based on their purchases
- 1% annual rebate to UMCOR (United Methodist Committee on Relief) on all of our purchases combined.
You can go to the website: www.StaplesAdvantage.com/UnitedMethodists to start the process to set-up your account. When you complete the online form with your basic contact information, a sales representative of Staples in your area will be in contact with you to answer your questions about the program and sign your church up.
Disclaimer from GCFA: “GCFA does not endorse any commercial enterprise. We have entered into a purchasing agreement to gain some competitive pricing for our ministry and been able to do that in a way that extends that pricing availability to all of our local churches. We do not guarantee that it will meet all of your needs.”